Dollar Curtains & Blinds Pty Ltd ACN 068 338 787 and its related entities (we, us, our) is collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for a contractor role with us and, if successful, to administer and manage your engagement with us.
In addition to the information you provide to us directly, we may also collect information about you from third parties, such as referees (e.g. your previous customers or employers), from government agencies and background screening providers (e.g. criminal and credit history checks) and academic and professional bodies (e.g. to validate details and currency of qualifications).
If you are successful and we engage you as a contractor, we may:
- collect further details regarding any health issues or requirements relevant to your role (e.g. pre-existing injuries, allergies, disabilities), so that we (and our franchisees) can comply with OH&S laws, accommodate any specific health requirements and provide a safe working environment for you;
- collect your banking details;
- collect feedback about your performance, including from supervisors and customers;
- collect camera/video footage of you while on our premises (via CCTV) and record conversations via call recording technologies we implement in our business (for staff training, quality assurance and record-keeping purposes); and
- collect logs of your usage of our equipment (e.g. phones, computers and vehicles) and access to our premises and systems, including monitoring internet and network use and the location of our vehicles and equipment via GPS.
If you do not provide any of the information requested, we may not be able to properly consider your application or make an offer for a contractor role with us.
To assess and progress your application and administer your ongoing engagement with us, we may disclose the personal information it collects to:
- our related entities and our franchisees who we authorise to operate a ‘dollar curtains + blinds’ franchise;
- your emergency contacts, referees and agents;
- third parties who provide us with administrative, IT and other support services (including data hosting and background screening services);
- our professional advisors;
- government and law enforcement agencies; and
- other recipients if required or permitted to do so by law.
Some of the service providers and suppliers we utilise are located outside of Australia (including in China), and so your personal information may be disclosed to recipients outside Australia.
We can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by mail to Building 8, 97-107 Canterbury Rd, Kilsyth VIC 3137 or via phone on 03 9237 1200.