Complementing both traditional and contemporary homes, they allow you to shade your windows and doorways while controlling the amount of direct sunlight entering your home.
Protect the windows and doors of your home or business from the wind and rain of winter and the heat of the summer sun. These window coverings allow windows to remain open when it’s raining, therefore avoiding humidity or rain damage inside your home.
Dutch Hoods and Canopies are also excellent products for commercial applications as they can be branded with a business name or logo.
Highly durable, they are constructed with an aluminium frame, stainless steel componentry, acrylic fabric, and can be fixed or retractable. Fabrics are all manufactured for outdoor environments and available with water, fade, bacteria and mildew resistance. Fire retardant fabrics are also available.
- Australian designed, Australian made
- Suitable for residential + commercial use
- Custom made to fit any window + door
- High quality fabrics + componentry suitable for the Australian climate
- Stringent quality control + testing
- Reflects heat + keeps interiors cool
- Robust + UV protection
For a comprehensive step-by-step guide on choosing your Awnings, call for assistance or visit your nearest store.