Cellular Blinds are easy to clean and are designed to be dust resistant.
- Fill a tub with warm water and mild detergent.
- Open the Blind and immerse the fabric into the water, do not submerge the headrail.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Fully close the Blind and tilt it to allow excess water to drain off.
- Reinstall the damp Blind, lower it and let it dry completely.
Professional ultrasonic cleaning services are an effective means of cleaning translucent fabrics only.
General care (GC)
Dust with a feather duster, compressed air or a hair dryer set on cool.
Gently vacuum with a brush attachment.
Spot clean (SC)
Using warm water and mild detergent, dampen a clean white cloth and gently dab the spot on the fabric only (please note: rubbing can damage fabrics).
- Shutters are virtually maintenance free! Just dust regularly and wipe down with a soft damp cloth as required.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scourers as these will damage the finish.
- Awnings and Outdoor Blinds should be raised during windy and stormy weather, especially if this type of weather is forecast and you will not be home.
- Leaving Awnings and Outdoor Blinds down during strong winds and/or rain is not recommended as it may damage your Awning.
- Do not scrub the fabric or use harsh soaps, detergents, solvents, other liquid cleansers or any bleaches.
- Immediately remove dirty marks and mildew by first softly brushing and then hosing the fabric down well with cold water.
Advice on Outdoor Mesh Fabric Care
Advice on Outdoor Canvas Fabric Care